Friday 13 July 2012

This 24-inch LG LCD Monitor Is Your LG's-Logo-Looks-Like-Pac-Man Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

My desktop computer is one I put together myself back in 2008. I was stationed in Greece and I didn't really have much else to do. I haven't updated it much since then, and it's definitely due, but I like it. The thing I really liked about it was how cheap it ended up being. I didn't pay as much as I was expecting to and because of that I splurged a little extra on the monitor. I already had a monitor I was going to use but it was small and old. The thought of getting a 24" monitor seemed ridiculous! I was very excited. There was an obvious jump in price between even a 23" and a 24" then, so I think most people with my money would just settle. That one inch felt like all the power in the world. Hopefully for someone out there, this 24" LG LCD Monitor can offer the same level of excitement. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/m3T9l-KEN24/this-24-lg-lcd-monitor-is-your-lgs+logo+looks+like+pac+man-deal-of-the-day

DST SYSTEMS DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES DIODES INORATED DIEBOLD DELL

No comments:

Post a Comment